[Phpgroupware-users] Where to find support

From: Jimmy
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Where to find support
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:28:55 -0500

Hi all,

I was just wondering, what is the best place to find online support for
phpGW?  From the phpGW site, its points to a place on sourceforge, but
it doesn't look like there is much activity there.
I have a couple of things I need to take care of, (can't send e-mail,
can't delete mail, filemanager uploads) and I know I can work through
them if I can find similar problems and solutions.

Any ideas?

Thanks...
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Jimmy