[Phpgroupware-users] webcontentmanager::user manual

From: Emmanuel SARACCO
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] webcontentmanager::user manual
Date: 13 Feb 2002 09:55:22 +0100

hi,

yes, I know that I am a little bit annoying with my questions, but I am
studying phpgroupware for a professionnal project and I have a very
short time to do this (and my english is too bad ;-) )!

I don't undertand how "web content manager" works.
Does it exist a manual or a doc on it ("user manual" does not contain
anything about this app)?

it is very important because my client want to manage the web site with
this application and I don't know how to do that.

any help on the "etemplates" would be appreciated too...

thanks for your help,
bye

--
Emmanuel SARACCO