Re: [Phpgroupware-users] .14rc1 / vfs-phpwebhosting

From: Emmanuel SARACCO
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] .14rc1 / vfs-phpwebhosting
Date: 12 Feb 2002 18:07:02 +0100

le mar 12-02-2002 à 18:04, Peter Niederlag a écrit :
> phpgroupware/files/home exists as well as phpgroupware/files/users and
> phpgroupware/files/group.
> they belong the php-cgi user, even chmod 777 wont help
>
> However all of them are empty. Creating
> /phpgroupware/files/home/nameofuser doesnt help either

hi,

- go to http://yourhost/setup
- log you on 'setup/config admin login'
- click on 'edit current configuration'
- change 'Enter the full path for users and group files.' in the 'path
information' section to your correct path to the files directory
(without trailing slash)
- submit the form

do this even if you configured it all at first time...
yet I don't know much about phpgroupwhere, but for me it worked doing
this twice.

bye,

--
Emmanuel SARACCO