Re: Fw: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Cyrus initd or xidentd

From: Tarjei Huse
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Cyrus initd or xidentd
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:08:08 +0100

> No Luck with the link (oops)
cyrus-utils.sf.net ? (sourceforge) I had no problems with it. Funny.

> Are you saying I must run master from a prompt or that I must run imapd from
> an
> init'd script?
No: you start master as a master server and it runs the different imapd,popd ect
daemons.

so : initscript starts master, master starts imapd ect daemons as is needed. The
configuration for each of these services is in the /etc/cyrus.conf file.

Now, I think this belongs on the address@hidden list :)
Tarjei