[Phpgroupware-users] post install problem...

From: Berkay Mollamustafaoglu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] post install problem...
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:08:59 +0100

Greetings,

I am experiencing some difficulties with the 9.14.RC1. Installation went
without any problems, however when I tried to login, I get send to wrong
place. From what I can see, it seems like (not sure) session variables
($GLOBALS['phpgw']) are not set so after login I get redirected to
//myserver/login.php instead of //myserver/phpgroupware/login.php.
Ironically, this only happens with Linux but it works with Win2000.

Thanks,

Berkay