[Phpgroupware-users] installation problems...

From: Berkay Mollamustafaoglu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] installation problems...
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:22:23 +0100

Greetings,

I am experiencing some difficulties with the 9.14.RC1. Installation went without any problems, however when I tried to login, I get send to wrong place. From what I can see, it seems like session variables ($GLOBALS['phpgw']) are not set so after login I get redirected to http://myserver/login.php instead of http://myserver/phpgroupware/login.php.
Ironically, this only happens with Linux but it works with Win2000.

Thanks,

Berkay