[Phpgroupware-users] Small email suggestion

From: Jeff Volckaert
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Small email suggestion
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:28:30 +0000

Hello Everybody,

I have been using version .14 RC1 and have to say it's pretty good.  A few of
the
hiccups I had with .12 seem ironed out.  Good job.

I have a small suggestion though... could you add the email bar with reply,
forward,
delete, etc to the bottom of the email screen as well as the top?  The daily
freshmeat list is pretty long and it would be nice to just delete it from the
bottom
instead of scrolling all the way to the top.

Thanks,
Jeff