Re: [Phpgroupware-users] parse error on setup

From: Kevin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] parse error on setup
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 01:21:22 -0800

You can try ob_start() at the top of your index.php in your setup
subdirectory.
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.ob-start.php
up at the top, on the same line as <?php,
example:

<?php ob_start();
?>
this causes your output to be buffered, so you can add headers anytime
during the execution of the script.
It slows things down sometimes ....