[Phpgroupware-users] .9.14 rc1 colors

From: Marc Williams
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] .9.14 rc1 colors
Date: 06 Feb 2002 14:39:21 -0600

Ok, so I think I successfully upgraded from .9.12 to the new one.  But
there's a couple things that don't seem right.  Maybe I'm just missing a
config option somewhere.

Calendar day view - How on earth is anyone supposed to read blue text on
a black background and how do I change it?  Selecting different
colors/fonts/templates didn't seem to make the blue/black combo change.
Except when I chose the 'Rose' color.  Then it became pink on red.  Not
a lot of help...  Using latest Galeon browser, btw.

Speaking of the calendar... - I can't figure out how to make my default
calendar view 'Monthly' when in my Calendar screen while at the same
time having a "Daily" view while in my Welcome (Home) screen.  Changing
the default view for the Calendar screen seems to change it for the
Welcome screen also.  It wasn't like that in .9.12....

Now, back to the experimenting.....