[Phpgroupware-users] Problem with calender export....

From: Kevin Riggins
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with calender export....
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:04:48 -0600

Hello peoples,

I have just installed phpgroupware version .0.9.14-RC1 and am having a problem with the calendar exports.  After giving it a file name I receive the following in my browser window:

2002

2

6

18

0

0

Array

(

    [year] => 2002

    [month] => 2

    [mday] => 6

    [hour] => 18

    [min] => 0

    [sec] => 0

)

.

.

. deleted text for brevity.

.

.

Array

(

    [mailto] => Array

        (

            [user] => mpeters

            [host] => satx.rr.com

        )

    [role] => 1

    [cn] => Kevin Riggins

    [partstat] => 99

)

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php:477) in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on line 256.

Any help would be much appreciated.  This is the only thing keeping me from recommending this as our enterprise groupware suite.

Thanks,

Kevin Riggins

QRI

Email: address@hidden