[Phpgroupware-users] Installation

From: Pete Davis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:19:03 -0600

** High Priority **

I must have missed something, somewhere.  Most of the applications don't have
the tables in the MYSQL database.  I have found the create_tables files which I
tried to import into the database with: ./mysql -u root -p phpgroupware <
/correct/path/to/file.  I get no errors when I do it.  The mysql database says
the table exist and is set up similar to the create_tables file.  I still get
errors when I go to some of them.

Example: when I go to headlines: "Variable passed to each() is not an array or
object in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/headlines/index.php on line 59".

How do I get all the modules/applications to import their tables into the
database without me having to do it individually?  Is there a command, window,
etc.?

Freebsd4.4, mysql 3.23.47, php4.1.1.1 and phpgroupware 0.9.12

BTW, several of the modules work fine.  I have imported some tables manually
and they are working.  I don't think it is a db permissions problem.  I just
need to know how to import all the tables into the mysql at one time (and
properly).

Thanks for any help.

Pete Davis  CCNA, CNE, MCSE
Assistant Network Engineer