[Phpgroupware-users] IMAP Folders

From: A.R.Davies
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] IMAP Folders
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:42:23 +0000

Hello

Just ot introduce myself, I'm Roger, I work in Bristol (UK) and live in Cardiff (Wales).

I have setup phpGroupWare on a SuSE 7.3 (Old Dell 200Mhz 32MB) system, I have Cyrus IMAP configured and working through phpGroupWare.

I have folders within the IMAP system which are to be used by all users and I am trying to access them from within phpGroupWare e.g info.phpgroupware.

Is there some way of getting these folders to appear in phpGroupWare, as well as the users INBOX ?

Roger