[Phpgroupware-users] Help : "Your session could not be verified"

From: Danny Appaiah
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Help : "Your session could not be verified"
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:27:50 +0530

Hi Guys,

   This is my first mail to this group.

   I have installed the application(phpgroupware) successfully on my
   windows machine running latest versions of PHP/Apache and MySQL.

   I logged in as admin(first time) and browsed through all the
   features. And i logged out succesfully by clicking the logout icon.

   But i always get a message saying "Your session could not be
   verified" if i try to login again. I have tried clearing the
   cookies and all other stuff, but with no use.

   Does anyone know how to resolve this issue....

   Thanks in Advance,

   Danny Appaiah