[Phpgroupware-users] Categories

From: Erick Haehnsen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Categories
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:17:14 +0100

TechnoChroniqueurs Associés  (T.C.A.) *
The French independant Press Agency for TechnoBusiness  &  TechnoCulture
282, rue  des Pyrénées, 75020 Paris - France - EU * Tel : 33 (0)1 43 58 30 20 * https://press4press.net
Erick Haehnsen  / Directeur Associé - Partner / Rédacteur en chef - Chief Editor
address@hidden / address@hidden

Hi, I'm a journalist and not a software developper. I am administrator of a PHPgroupware at the address https://presse4press.net. This PHPGW is used by our independant press agency in France (Paris) for interconnexting our free lancers. Some things works very well.

But I really find it hard to understand what are global categories and catgories by  applications and categories by preferences. For example, I would like to use the "Project" function. I don't kanow why, but I just can't add any project. How can I do ?