Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New install version 0.9.12 with cvs update

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New install version 0.9.12 with cvs update
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:36:25 +0000

it's better to do a clean checkout from cvs than to update a tarball install
with
cvs.  In my experience, this also applies when changing the version from cvs.
Sometimes extra files stay behind and on rare occations some files don't get
updated to the cvs version when they should.  The database and the
header.inc.php
are fine to use for upgrades, this just applies to the files that are in the cvs
repository.