[Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)

From: brain_damaged
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 22:50:49 -0500

i did a cvs update. Now I can't get the damn thing running again.
I get an error :
You need to port your settings to the new header.inc.php version.

so I rerun the setup and still get this error.

I re-ran the cvs tonite 1/2/02 and I notice that my
index.php, login.php, logout.php and several other php files are dated from
sept, oct, dec not the 1/2/02 date.

I can't get back in at all. Any ideas. ?
Help ? forum and the irc chat room have not been
of any help

thanks
bd