[Phpgroupware-users] Error in addressbook/groups

From: Dale Kunz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Error in addressbook/groups
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:02:26 -0500

Hello,
I am running 0.9.12. I have a problem with addressbook entries not
being seen by everyone after they have been granted access. If I
take a look at addressbook categories I can not edit or delete this
category.

The error message received is:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select
account_lid,account_firstname,account_lastname from phpgw_accounts where
account_id=

File:
/usr/local/nusphere/apache/htdocs/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common
.inc.php
Line: 386

Can someone advise course of action to take?

Much appreciated.
DKunz