[Phpgroupware-users] Errors adding contacts to Address Book

From: kstoltz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Errors adding contacts to Address Book
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:24:52 -0500

I installed phpgroupware 0.9.12, debian testing on a machine and no
matter what I do, I can't see or update addressbook via LDAP. The code
is pretty contrived, and I was hoping someone could give me a jumping
off point before I have to learn the entire thing myself.

When I submit on /phpgroupware/addressbook/add.php, it says:
Warning: LDAP: add operation could not be completed. in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.contacts_ldap.inc.php on
line 581

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/share/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.contacts_ldap.inc.php:580)
in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/addressbook/add.php on line 205

I am using phpgroupware 0.9.12 (3.2) and OpenLDAP 2.0.7, both from
debian testing. I am not using SASL, just the admin dn and simple bind.
I can see the LDAP system via ldapsearch, netscape, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.