[Phpgroupware-users] Permissions for File Manager -help

From: Ernesto Echeverria
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Permissions for File Manager -help
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:49:20 -0600

Can someone point me out of this problem, when entering the file manager
module, I get the following error?

Warning: MkDir failed (Permission denied) in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.vfs.inc.php on line 409
To correct this error you will need to properly set the permissions to
the files/users directory.
On *nix systems please type: chmod 770 /home/files/users/

Even though I did what the error suggests, nothing changes... Any ideas?

Regards!