[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Evolution & phpGroupW

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Evolution & phpGroupWare
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:20:21 -0800

This has been something I have been trying to get worked out for about a
year now. Miguel simply didnt want to, no matter what arguments I made.
He indicated that they had a business model they were working on to
solve the server solution. Recently Ximian has released info about their
Exchange connector that they are working on, I have a feeling this is
what he was hinting about.

Recently the talks with the DotGNU guys have given me some hope that
this will be possible one day. As we develop a standard (would go
quicker if I had more time) there are a few on the Evolution team that
seem interested in adding a connector to that standard.

So the answer is "yes we have thought of it as well, and are trying" but
there is a way to go yet.

Dan