Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Downloading CVS Qs

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Downloading CVS Qs
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:55:01 -0600

The folowing shoudl get you the .13 version out of CVS.

And hopefully by the time you read this I will have the old install document linked to on the phpgroupware site.

- Josh

cd /var/www/html/
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware login cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co phpgroupware
cd phpgroupware
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co addressbook admin bookkeeping bookmarks brewer calendar cart ccs cdb chat chora comic developer_tools eldaptir email forum ftp headlines hr infolog inv manual mediadb meerkat messenger news_admin notes nntp phonelog phpgwapi phpgwnetsaint phpsysinfo phpwebhosting polls preferences projects qmailldap rbs registration setup skel soap squirrelmail stocks syncml-server timetrack todo tts wcm weather xmlrpc