[Phpgroupware-users] Downloading CVS Qs

From: Jeff Volckaert
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Downloading CVS Qs
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 02:28:09 +0000

Hello Everybody,

I took Josh's advice and tried to grab the CVS.  First I tried savanah, but that
seems incomplete right now.  The I tried the old and just grabbed phpgroupware.
 The
after browsing CVS I noticed I was missing the ALL the modules including setup.
 SO
I downloaded all the modules I thought I would possibly use.  This I downloaded
into
my root dir.  So then I redownloaded after CDing into phpgroupware dir.  Then I
moved the tree under HTML, chown apache:apache phpgroupware -R, chmod 770
phpgroupware -R.  The I browse on over to http://192.168.01/phpgroupware/setup/
and
get:

*** snip **
Warning: Failed opening \'../phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php\' for inclusion
(include_path=\'.:/usr/share/php\') in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware.cvs/setup/inc/functions.inc.php on line 47

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template
/var/www/html/phpgroupware.cvs/setup/inc/functions.inc.php(71) : eval()\'d
code on line 1
*** snip ***

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a better way to grab CVS?  A weekly
(nightly?)
tar file would be nice.... hint, hint.  ;-)

BTW, I changed email accounts for this list and am composing this under
phpGW.12.
Works like a champ.

Thanks,
Jeff