[Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager and Headlines Qs

From: JVolckaert
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Filemanager and Headlines Qs
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 16:19:37 -0500

Hello Everybody,

I have just installed phpGroupWare on my home server and was wondering
how to setup Filemanager and Headlines.  At first I got errors about
permisions with filemanager, but I was able to correct that with some
chmodding.  Now when I hit filemanager I just get a blank section.  No
errors, no upload/download, just a blank area next to the icons.

Also, Is headlines for a news feed like Associate Press or just site
news?  If it's for national headlines then how do I setup the feed?

BTW, phpGW is a great package.  Keep up the great work.  The email,
calendar, todo list, etc are all very well developed.  Very nice setup
for customized installations.

Thanks,
Jeff