Re: [Phpgroupware-users] dynamic ip/internet dilemma

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] dynamic ip/internet dilemma
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:42:35 +0100 (MET)

> address@hidden schrieb:
>
> the easy way is to make your server only answer to identity.homeip.net.
> phpGW isn't made to be called by different domain names, and would
> require some work to do so.  Even then, because redirects are supposed
> to require FQDN's, I don't think it can really be done without breaking
> that rule.

It work's! At least for me! :)

Enter the location of phpGroupWare's URL.
Example: http://www.domain.com/phpgroupware   or   /phpgroupware
No trailing slash

Set this to /phpgroupware. Then there should be no problem.

The only problem you can have now, is a redirect from
http://www.yourserver.org to http://www.yourserver.org/. This is redirected
to the name of the virtual Server in the httpd.conf.

I have this currently running with the current phpGW cvs.

Cu