[Phpgroupware-users] Demo for File Manager?

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Demo for File Manager?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:17:37 +0100

Hi,
tried to run the demo for the File Manager and currently it does not run
in the experimental and stable demo.

The intro pages tells me that this is to be expected,
but it leaves me in the dark on when or how I can expect the demo to
work again and whether I should this report or where.
It looks like a general configuration problem:
                Warning: MkDir failed (No such file or directory) in
/home/phpgroupware/http/demo/phpgwapi/inc/class.vfs.inc.php on line 409
To correct this error you will need to properly set the permissions
to the files/users directory.
On *nix systems please type: chmod 770
/home/http/phpgroupware/demo/files/users/

TTS also does not work.

A working demo probably is very important as my first experience with
phpgroupware now is not a positive feeling.

Bernhard
ps.: Please carbon copy relevant replies to me.

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                                (fsfeurope.org)