Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Kylix client - source available?

From: Buchan Milne
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Kylix client - source available?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:49:17 +0200

Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r) wrote:

Buchan Milne wrote:

I saw that there is now a Kylix client of phpgw available on the main
web page. Is thesource for this available. We are trying to find a
replacement for our StarSchedule server, and a Kylix/Delphi client of
phpgw which has calendar capability would be cool.

Initially I would like to get someone here to try and get the client to
compile under Delphi.

I have not found the kylix client in SF CVS in my brief look there.

Source will not be avaible for another week or so. The binary works well
for testing...

except on windows .....

but hang in there, the source will be in cvs soon

Ok ... We are having some problems with our Starschedule server, experience tells me we might have to trash the calendar data soon so we don't end up rebooting the machine every 2 hours ... I am looking for a better solution, and if people are going to spend time putting their calendar data back anyway, we might as well see if we can migrate.

I would like to see if I can lend a hand and get some calendar functionality into it.

Buchan

Cellphone * Work       +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 808 2497 ext 202