Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Kylix client - source available?

From: Buchan Milne
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Kylix client - source available?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:15:34 +0200

Lars Kneschke wrote:

address@hidden schrieb:

I saw that there is now a Kylix client of phpgw available on the main web page. Is thesource for this available. We are trying to find a replacement for our StarSchedule server, and a Kylix/Delphi client of phpgw which has calendar capability would be cool.

Initially I would like to get someone here to try and get the client to
compile under Delphi.

I have not found the kylix client in SF CVS in my brief look there. I
have not found the kylix client in SF CVS in my brief look there.
Regards,
Buchan

http://www.phpgroupware.org/phpgw-client/

As mentioned on the phpgroupware.org start page.

Cu

Except no source files there, only screenshots and binary tarball.

Cellphone * Work       +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 808 2497 ext 202