Re: [phpGroupWare-docteam] New Login Page

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-docteam] New Login Page
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 11:42:06 +0200

pcgeek a écrit :
> Hi, I would just like to know to to design a new login page.  I would also
> like if you can tell me what editor you use for design a login page.
>
> Thanks
> Pcgeek

Hi,

This list is dedicated to phpgroupware documentation cooking : writing,
review, modifications, improvement and all that sorts of things...

Developement question are not supposed to go there

For developer questions the best place is address@hidden

For your problem :

Default login page is there for old releases of phpGroupWare :
phpgwapi/templates/default/login.tpl

Default login page is there for future releases of phpGroupWare :
phpgwapi/templates/base/login.tpl

If you just want to change the login page just modify the login.tpl file.

If you created your own template (let's call it "yourtemplate") you'll want to
use phpgwapi/templates/yourtemplate/login.tpl instead of the default template
login.

For that you need to change in header.inc.php file (located at the root
directory of phpGroupWare) to have $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['login_template_set']
set to your template name insead of 'simple'.

Then you can define the page you want in
phpgwapi/templates/yourtemplate/login.tpl

Maât