[Phpgroupware-docteam] disillusion

From: Juliana Mcginnis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] disillusion
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:15:26 +0200

Yet imagine sleeping in your bed when parts of the ceiling above fall on you. Democracy in the US is facing a much bigger problem than a handful of congressional staffers.
What we can do is try to impart an irreversible momentum. And in combat that discipline builds endurance that can withstand any enemy fire. The people of Ramadi trust them. Win the people and the insurgents have no safe haven.
>From Sadri City, Najaf, Fallujah, Haditha, Baghdad.
This is what happened to my uncle when the neighborhood was attacked with mortars! The Iraqis will have to do that. Many violent groups emerged around the world after people lost hope in achieving change through democratic and diplomatic resistance.
What a great experience.
The MiTT's responsibilty is different than their predecessors in Vietnam. I have not spoken to wade in three days. -led coalition to set a timetable for withdrawal.
And it is not well-served by the cultural inbreeding that dominates our newsrooms, and makes Pauline Kael syndrome possible.
THe men snapped into what I assume must be parade rest in teh Iraqi drill and ceremony manual.
Next day they kidnapped and murdered Atwat Bahjat while she was trying to cover the news of the bombing. , in forming their current national unity government. It should have been corrected long ago.
They have literally fought in every named and unnamed operation in Iraq.
Aya has turned to a violent kid and I, having just come out of my silent room to the noisy world, can not control my anger and am continuously finding myself shouting at Aya.
I am seeing the budding of a strong NCO corps, one that understands its responsiblities to discipline and account for equipment and men. This mistrust in the Bush Administration is also true in the case of Iraq. This time, they have ringed Ramadi with thousands of American and Iraqi troops, and have begun to reclaim the city, not in one sudden attack, but neighborhood by neighborhood. Eighty percent of Iraqis, according to a poll conducted five months ago, believe that the US government is planning to leave permanent bases in Iraq.
This was the greatest treasure to date.
Rumors say that the exam questions were being sold the night of the exams, and these are not just any rumors, everyone is talking about them. This MiTT program holds on its shoulders the future of victory in Iraq.
did nothing but snap to the rank of their leadership.
It is so nice to have some thing as entertainment in the mid of all the chaos we, here in Iraq, live daily which makes it impossible to change one's routine.
has consistently given Iraqis wrong messages. has consistently given Iraqis wrong messages. I don't know a single person who voted for him! That, the American commanders hope, will make the city safe enough for its shattered economy to renew itself and for Iraqi police officers to feel secure enough to start showing up for work. The Iraqis will have to do that. If he's that bad, why not hire someone else permanently?
consumption and is not concerned to what it happening in Iraq.