Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Phpgroupware Inquiry

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Phpgroupware Inquiry
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:56:34 +1100

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 09:09 +0800, Jeff Lau's Gmail Acct wrote:
> Dear Sir,

I would like inquiry that my postfix/LDAP would hope to get global
Address book. Could your PHPgroupware provide it.

I am not sure what the question is ... sorry.  My responses below may or
may not answer your question.

Our addressbook does a 1 way export of the data to ldap.

Also you can authenticate postfix and phpgroupware off the same ldap
tree.

Cheers

Dave
--