[Phpgroupware-docteam] We are looking for a QA engineers in Santa Monica

From: Rene Sedivy
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] We are looking for a QA engineers in Santa Monica, CA.
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:12:20 -0800

We are looking for a QA engineers in Santa Monica, CA.
Here is a short description below. Please let me know if you know someone
available.
Please let us know if you have done this type of work, and are available for
contract.
Thank you
Rene Sedivy
Project Manager
Vitrix Technology Inc
Office 415-776-8199

We have urgent needs for 5 QA resources to start ASAP. I listed some of the
details below. please indicate interview times, rates, physical location,
and current situation. Need to be local people.

Process -Initial phone interview and then a face-to-face interview. Phone
interview timeslots ASAP. Face to face interview slots for the 9th to the
13th. Start date is ASAP.
Duration - 3-6 months possibly longer
Rates - Mid-level - $30-$35 per hour (3-4 Years Manual Testing)  some flex
on the rate.

Location: Santa Monica, CA

BIG PICTURE
Our client is a leader in the hospitality and real estate industry. They are
seeking a consultant to do software QA and testing.
SCOPE OF THE EFFORT
The QA test team is responsible for full lifecycle testing including,
writing test plans, cases, and scripts for an online reservation system.
test planning need to start as soon as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
The responsibilities for this position will include two separated pieces.
The first phase is creating a high-level test plan and detailed test cases
based upon requirements. The second phase of the project is test execution.
The primary responsibility will be the management of the entire project and
guiding it through the QA/testing lifecycle.

REQUIRED AND DESIRED SKILLS
Required Skills
·Develop High Level Test Strategy
·Create Detailed Test Plan Including Test Assets
·Creation of Test Cases and Scripts
·Manual Test Execution (Functional, Regression, Integration, UAT)
·Defect Reporting
·Explore areas for Test Automation
·Web/Internet Testing Environment

Desired Skills
·Hospitality, Real Estate Industry Knowledge
·Mercury or Segue Experience -Test Director/Quality Center or Silk Central
Test Manager
·Siebel Experience

TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT
.NET, ASP, Visual Studios, C Sharp, VB,  C++, Siebel, C++, SQL Server,
Mainframe, WinRunner, Test Director

Rene Sedivy
Project Manager
Vitrix Technology Inc