[Phpgroupware-docteam] How do give seperate Mail Server Details for Imap

From: Unix desk
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] How do give seperate Mail Server Details for Imap/smtp
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:30:36 -0500

Hi all,

I have set up the phpgroupware It works fine.

But if i see the Email Preferences having details of Mailserver this includes pop/imap and smtp

There is no seperate settings for pop/smtp or imap/smtp

We have a setup where in we use a different smtp/imap servers.
Someone please tell me how do i configure these seperately.

I checked the doc under phpgrouware (Its Left Empty)

Chapter 6. Email

I have blog where I have mentioned the steps carried out to deploy phpgroupware

http://unixdesk.blogspot.com

Please Suggest.

Regards
Sriram Sreedhar