[Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: omissible bearleader

From: Janie Bobby
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: omissible bearleader
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:01:50 -0500

http://www.havnoide.com

 $6
 $1
 $6
 $9
 $6
 $9
 $8
 $7
4.95
23.45
9.95
8.00
9.95
5.45
5.95

Jesus, what a fucked-up day and it hasnt even begun! Casset and Valentino are down in the cellars sending out queries all over the Paris sewers but so far nothing. ... Christ, look at the scenario and find me a thread! Swayne, Armbruster, DeSole-our mute son of a bitch, the mole. Then for Gods sake, Teagarten with Bournes calling card, when we know damned well its a trap for Jason set by the Jackal. But theres no logic anywhere that ties Carlos to Teagarten and by extension to Medusa. Nothing makes sense, Peter. Weve lost the spine-everythings gone off the wire! Calm down, said Holland gently. How the hell can I? Bournes disappeared-I mean really disappeared, if he isnt dead. And theres no trace of Marie, no word from her, and then we learn that Bernardine was killed in a shoot-out only hours ago