[Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgroupware docs

From: Honza Pirek
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgroupware docs
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:22:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I am a student of the university [UEP http://www.vse.cz], faculty of IT and I
am writing my Thesis on theme: COmparison of the prorpietary and Open Source
colaborative software.

I'd like to introduce your product phpgroupware in Thesis because I think it's
pretty cool :) !!! Can you plese provide me with some documentation/manuals
[both user and administrator, or whatever else you have and may be usefull],
because I was unable to find their download link on your site.

Many thans and all the best for you and the rest of the team, you are doing
great job!!!

Best Regards,
Jan Pirek