Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] windows

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] windows
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:25:00 +0000

> I've just been looking over your site to try to find a beginners guide to
> installing
> phpGroupware on a windows platform?  Is there such a thing available and how
> easy is it
> to set up.  I have started to use phprojekt so have downloaded foxserv.
> Basically there
> seems to be more functionality with phpgroupware and it looks much more
> impressive.
> Any help would be greatly received.

Hi,

No there is no such thing as a windows install doc. But basically it's not
different from any php application install. What you need is a working db, a
webserver with php, and that's all !

There is a phpGroupWare install doc for linux, it should be in
docs.phpgroupware.org or wiki.phpgroupware.org, and should give you enough
hints. If you are stucked in something you can ask for help on
phpgroupware-users ML.

Bye.