[Phpgroupware-docteam] PHPGroupware Documentation Required

From: S. M. Kamran
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] PHPGroupware Documentation Required
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 11:37:12 +0000

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a student of Media Informatics program at the RWTH - Aachen university Germany. Some of my class-mates and I are assigned to develop a communityware system using PHPGroupware for educational purposes. It would be of much help if you can provide us with with a detailed documentation and manual of phpgroupware, its functions and database tables. The documentation currently available on phpgroupware.org is too short for a detailed understanding of the functionalities, considering the fact that many of the students in my group do not have any previous experience with PHP at all. I would be much obliged if you send me the required documents at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Syed Muhammad Kamran
address@hidden