[Phpgroupware-docteam] Documentation

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Documentation
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:28:09 -0400

Hi All,

I'm a complete and utter newbie (i.e. Probably a pain in the you know what).
I get how you can use PHP in HTML noproblem at all.  I am a bit confused
looking at the code as I cannot see anything that builds the database
tables (or am I missing something obvious)

I am also perplexed about using PHP to generate the HTML with embedded PHP.
I was wondering if you have some documentation to get me going ?

Many Thanks
Rob

Version Downloaded = 0.9.16.005

http://mail2web.com/ .