[Phpgroupware-docteam] phpGroupware features

From: Jones Down
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpGroupware features
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:11:17 +0200

dear developers,

there  is  one  feature  missing  on your website: you have no feature
listing  for  phpgroupware.  I  could  not find any listing of what is
phpgroupware able to do or NOT to do.

Hope  you  get  this  info right: I am just a developer myself and was
looking  for  a  solution  for a customer, and it is extremely hard to
judge a project if there is no description of it is features.

may  I  pose two questions: what about sync with palm and other pda? is
egroupware capable of this?

what about the support for http://groupware.openoffice.org/ ?

Thanks!

A  link  to  a  "features"  page  that  I might have overseen would be
greatly appreciated!

Jones