[Phpgroupware-docteam] CONGRATULATION

From: MRS.VOS SANCHEZ
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] CONGRATULATION
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:51:22 +0200

WINNING NOTIFICATION
      EURO AFRO ASIAN SWEEPSTAKE LOTO,
      REF: EAASL/206/8320054/887
      BATCH: 9075/08/LCF

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today the 8th of April 2005 of
winners of the BONO Loto's International program. Your details attached to
ticket number 275-1085-8862-005, with serial number 8786-35 drew the lucky
winning 1 15 22 30 43 45 You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of one million, five hundred and ten thousand, seven hundred and sixty-six
euros, forty cents only, (1.510.766,40 Euro.) in cash credited to file Ref NÂș:
EAASL/206/8320054/887. And you can as well search our website to see that you
are one of the lucky winners of this month <http://onlae.terra.es/sorteos.asp>
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zea
land, South and North America as part of our International promotion programmes.

CLAIMS NOTIFICATION.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls
within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in
your play coupon.
Your fund is now deposited with an International finance and security house
insured. Due to the mix up of some names and numbers, we ask that you keep this
award notification strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid multiple claims or unscrupulous acts by participants of this
program.

To begin your claim, please contact your International claims agent,
COLE SMITH,
Client service manager,
Fountain Trust finance & security
TEL: + 44-704-011-8296
EMAIL:address@hidden

For timely processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice, remember to contact your claims agent
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please do
remember to quote your Reference and Batch numbers in all your correspondences
with your claims agent. Further more, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our
promotional programmes.

Sincerely,
MRS.VOS SANCHEZ

N.B.Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. The Bono lotto Promotion holds the right to cancel your
winning if you are below the age of 18. Contacts should be made directly to the
Claims Unit Department via email on or before 14 days after receiving your
winning notification, as this is mandatory.