[Phpgroupware-docteam] G__e- t meds online

From: Dollie Broussard
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] G__e- t meds online
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:23:43 -0800

I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is.    Its a
good gift idea.  http://www.yourholidaydownloadcenter.com/info.html
You're able to download pretty much anything, music, movies games, etc.  So
I've downloaded 7 video games & movies so far today :).
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
They show you how to burn all the stuff you want to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll talk to you later.

Edwina