Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgroupware LDAP authentication documentatio

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgroupware LDAP authentication documentation
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:09:22 +0000

If I remember correctly, there is a doc like this in french in the files
section of the french users group of phpGW :

As a canadian, maybe you speak french ?

You can check the docs section of phpgroupware.org and the wiki too.

http://wiki.phpgroupware.org
http://docs.phpgroupware.org

If there is no english doc in the wiki, maybe you can use the french one and
translate / complete it ? That would be cool ...

Bye !