Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] documentation of phpgroupware

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] documentation of phpgroupware
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:17:56 +0000

There is an install howto somewhere on the main site and I think it is
included in the files that you downloaded to run phpgw

We have started reviewing and revising our documentation to organize it better
and make it easier for more people to contribute to the documentation effort
(that always seems to fall behind in all open source projects)

Please review our wiki at wiki.phpgroupware.org and contribute where you can.
The wiki also contains a revised version of the install documentation that
pulls together a few install howto's that we had into one (hopefully)
organized arrangement.