Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] documentation of phpgroupware

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] documentation of phpgroupware
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:17:34 +0000

Another french guy in the club, cool !

I created a french group, if you're interested :

It would be cool if you could help in creating / completing some
documentations, but be aware that there exists lots of stuff in
wiki.phpgroupware.org.

Oh, and if you see corrections / additions to the french translations, as I do
them, tell me !

Bye.