[Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgroupware LDAP authentication documentation

From: Greg Valcourt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpgroupware LDAP authentication documentation
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:04:56 -0500

Hi, I'd like to write documentation on configuring phpgroupware with OpenLDAP. I have phpgroupware installed and a working LDAP directory. I am trying to configure it to authenticate with LDAP. If I had some technical specs or any sort of information on how phpgroupware handles user information and authentication, then I could help out.

Thank You,
Greg Valcourt
B.Sc Maj. CS
System Administrator