[Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Translators doc - R

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Translators doc - RESEND
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:04:06 +1000

Resent - used from address .. sorry for those getting the double post

I wasn't trying to kick anyone up the @rse over it ;)

> It's just a matter of completing what has been done, as some docs already
> exist in the wiki. We just need to clarify it a little bit for beginners.

I started a page at
http://wiki.phpgroupware.org/index.php?page=translationHOWTO if that
page is wrong or there is better info, let me know.

> Maybe I'll be able to do it during my holidays ;-)

No international trip this year?  I am at home too, as I will be dad is
Jan-05 :)

Cheers

Dave