[Phpgroupware-docteam] PHPGW DevCon during CeBit

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] PHPGW DevCon during CeBit
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:59:36 +0100

Hello,

we at probusiness are thinking about organising a (small) phpgw DevCon
here in Hannover during the CeBit 2004 (18-24.03.).
Because we are located only a few hundret meters from the CeBit area,
and some of the phpgw developers might be here in Germany to visit the
CeBit(?)
it might be a good idea.

We can provide a conference room as well as a meal, technical equipment like
a beamer etc. (Maybe we can also manage to get some cebit tickets for you -
but I am not sure
about this).

What we can not sponsor is a flight or a hotel overnight stay.
But it might be possible that you can stay the night at home by Christian,
Philipp or someone else of us.
(Dave already spend a night at Christians home the last time he visited us).

>From our point it would be a good thing to meet each other face by face and
discusse
the future of phpgw as well as technical things etc.

Possible dates for this meeting (from our side) would be

Fr 19.03.
Mo 22.02.
Tu 23.02.

Please give me some feedback if this is of interest to you and which day
would fit best.

Greetings

   Kai/PowerStat

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **