RE: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpdocs for phpgw api - actual status

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpdocs for phpgw api - actual status
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:32:36 +0100

> 1. available docs
> a) wiki
> b) installed with apps
> c) axisgroupware (some do not apply since they are
> specifically for axis
> interface)
> d) anything else that is discovered/found

Would be nice to have a list pf what is really there in detail.
Devided into the parts "user docs", "developer docs" and maybe "other".

> 2. required docs
> a) online (wiki at docs.phpgroupware.org is good for this but needs
> reorganization).  This could be reorganized to allow cron
> jobs to pull out
> info for the other needs
> b) installed with apps.  This could be a mirror of the wiki
> docs made with
> scheduled cvs updates from the wiki docs.  Could the phpgw
> manual app be
> resurrected to display this info for the end user?

We need a concrete list here too.

> 3. tools to make required docs

I agree to the wiki idea. To my best memory I think that on a
CT we decided that we wanted to open the wiki a bit more. But
this had not happen until yet.
I will try to discuse this topic in the CT and bring life to it.
Otherwise do we have someone that can setup such a wiki somewhere else?

Greetings

   Kai

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **