RE: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpdocs for phpgw api - actual status

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-docteam] phpdocs for phpgw api - actual status
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:34:58 +0100

Hi all,

> These are intended for developers correct?  They pull info
> from the inline docs and create pages from them?

correct.

> What about user docs?

Thats the next topic.
At first it would be good to have two lists:

1. Already available documentation
2. Required documentation (independent of point 1!)

To my best knowledge there are the following sources:

1. docs within the phpgw installation - some in docs subdirectories - some
otherwhere
   can someone please create a list for these?

2. things in the wiki (which might be offline at the moment do to a server
change - see daves mail).

3. some docs (developer and user) at the axis project

4. I thought there where also docs at ceb's page at "funkwerk"

Others ?

Greetings

   Kai

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **