Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Doku phpgroupware

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Doku phpgroupware
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:38:36 +0000

There is info at phpgroupware.org

There is also links there to docs.phpgroupware.org and forums.phpgroupware.org

We also have an irc channel on freenode.net.  It's #phpgroupware

Also, there is a user's mailing list

In addition, there are usually docs included with each app when you get the
source code

Unfortunately most docs are in english, however, one of the main devs is german
and
some of the other devs can partially speak it.  They are often on the irc
channel
and all subscribe to the users mailing list so you can post specific questions
there

Each user can select the language within phpgroupware in which the prompts
display
and the admin can set a default language

Probably best example is installing a demo on your own machine.  The hardest
part is
setting up a web server (with php support), email server, and db server.  If
you've
done this for other php, db based apps, then you've already done this part.
Also,
there are enough people running it that pretty much any distro (including
windows)
is being used by someone

The fastest response to questions is via the irc channel

Hubert Scheinost (address@hidden) wrote:

>hello, we are looking for a documentation or manual for phpgroupware. So we
>read an
article at x-werk.phpgw.de referencing your e-mail adress. Can you send such a
docu,
best in german.