[Phpgroupware-docteam] Lang Code Changes in 16

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Lang Code Changes in 16
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:06:06 +1000

Hi all,

I should have posted this sooner, some changes have been made to the
languages in the 16 branch.

The codes and names have been changed to be ISO 639-1 compliant.  This
was in response to a bug report.  The codes which were changed are not
currently translated in CVS.

The changes were:
Bengali - name change to ISO compliance
Chinese - make names clearer:
          Chinese now Chinese(Simplified)
          Chinese (Tiwain) now Chinese(Traditional)
English - removed US from name - the US did not invent it
Hebrew - code change from IW to HE
Inuktitut - added (code iu)
Indonesian - code changed from IN to ID
Scots Gaelic - name change to ISO compliance
Uigur - added (code UG)
Yiddish - code change from JI to YI

Let me know if this causes any problems.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)